If you want to transfer your domain from another company to us, you can do so by following simple steps below:-
Steps to transfer a domain to us:-
- Login to your account Or if you are a new user, Click Here to Sign Up
- After login, visit Domain Transfer page.
- Enter the Domain Name & Domain Transfer Code, and click on the "Create Invoice" button.
- Make Payment for the domain's transfer (includes 1 year renewal)
- Approve the transfer request by clicking on the verification link sent to the Admin Contact email in the whois information of your domain.
If everything goes well, your domain shall be transferred to your domainz.in account within 5 - 7 days, and it's expiry date will be extended by a year.
Please feel free to Contact Us if you have any questions regarding the domain transfer, we will be glad to answer all your questions and assist you with transferring your domain.
Domain transfer rules:-
Important: Transferring your domain to us will also extend your domain's expiry date by 1 Year from its current expiry date. Your website will NOT go down anytime during this process. 100% money will be refunded to your domainz.in account if the transfer fails due to any reason.
- Regulations prohibit transferring of domains that are registered less than 60 days ago. Please wait for at least 60 days from the date of registration before transferring to a new registrar.
- Regulations also prohibit transferring domains that will expire within 7 days. Please transfer your domains at least 7 days before expiry to avoid this problem.
- Do not place domain transfer request if you renewed your domain after its expiry with your previous registrar. You will not get 1 year renewal in this case.