The policies mentioned below are a part of our Acceptable Usage Policy, and it must be strictly followed by all our customers. We would like you to keep following things in mind before sending any kind of emails from your website hosted on our web hosting servers:-
Not adhering to above policies will result in permanent suspension of your web hosting account. And your account will not be eligible for neither re-activation nor refund under such circumstances.
- Sending e-mails to a purchased email data or a email data collected through an offline source is absolutely prohibted.
- Any kind of email communication through an email address of your website or through php code / script at your website should be sent out to opt-in e-mail addresses only. Here, opt-in means where the user has submitted his email address on your website on a registration or a susbsciption form, and also confirmed the same by clicking on a verification or confirmation link received in his email.
- Any kind of mailing activity (limited to the opt-in mailing list ofcourse) must contain proper unsubscribe information. And all unsubscribe requests must be entertained and processed upon with minimal delay.
- Any SPAM complaint arising from the recipients of the mails sent by you will be considered as SPAM. We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail and other forms of spam.
- You must limit your legitimate email activities to the hourly limit of 300 emails/hour for a single cPanel account. We recommend you throttle it to at the very least sending 1 email every 12 seconds. (Sending 1 every 12 seconds would send 300 emails within 1 hour, keeping you below the 300 outgoing email limit). If the mailing list software you're using does not allow you to throttle you must switch to an application or script that will. We recommend PHPList.